I'm wearing a hairnet. And I'm posting the photo on the internet for the world to see. And I'm pretty okay with it.
WHO AM I??
I have a wonderful giveaway for you today. But let me just tell you how it came about.
The Cuban Heritage Day Committee (of which I am a proud member) had a meeting at the Gaviña Coffee Roasters plant. You know how much I love coffee and I love the Gaviñas, so of course I said YES!
I've taken this tour a couple of times and I swear to you it never gets old. Plus the amazing fragrance of fresh coffee is everywhere and quite intoxicating.
The freshest beans, the highest standards, the most delicious coffee - it's not accidental that Café La Llave® is one of the best espressos out there. And for us Cubans, good espresso is...everything!
So we toured the beautiful plant. I'm not going to post photos of the rest of the committee in hairnets because I'd really, really like to keep my friends, thankyouverymuch.
But here we are afterwards, in all our Cubanity, after having toured and having been fed. And having had our über-fresh cortaditos.
I'm so grateful to our lovely host, Leonor Gaviña for her gracious hospitality. And to the Gaviña Coffee Roasters for their generosity in providing today's awesome coffee giveaway.
The Gaviña Coffee Bag Giveaway contains the following:
- 1 Cafe La Llave® Espresso Green Tote Bag
- 1 Don Francisco's Coffee Mug (that's my fave)
- 1 lb. of Don Francisco's Coffee Family Reserve Breakfast Blend (ground)
- 4 - 2.5 oz samples of assorted Don Francisco's Coffees
- A box of 12 cups of Single Serve Don Francisco's Coffee Breakfast Blend - compatible with Keurig®, K-Cup® Brewers (not affiliated with Keurig, Inc.)
- 1 10 oz. Can Café Gaviña Espresso Coffee and Cappuccino Base
- 1 demitasse Café Gaviña Cup (that's Eric's fave)
To enter this drawing for the Gaviña Coffee Bag of Awesome,
Please leave a comment on this post and answer one or both of the following questions:
- Tell me your favorite coffee drink. (espresso, cortadito, macchiato...)
- Do you make it at home or do you go out in the world to find it?
Please leave your comment on this post and I'll choose one winner on Monday, June 8th, 2015 at 11am PST.
"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy coffee, and that's pretty close."